Saturday, February 28, 2015

#nt2t Twitter chat

I participated in a Twitter chat for the first time this morning.  I have to say it was pretty amazing, if not a bit exhausting :).  The topic was Global Tweeting.  It took me a bit to navigate the conversation.  After a few minutes, I found my way to TweetDeck which helped a bunch.  What I was amazed at was how supportive all of these teachers were in my efforts.  I was having side conversations with teachers from around the country who were trying to help me find my way.  I ended up mostly watching the conversation unfold.  I can see a great benefit in making connections with these amazing teachers from around the globe! One of my favorite names was Erin the Librarian!  How cool is that!

2 comments:

  1. You are a brave teacher to join Twitter and participate in an ed chat! Good for you! Glad you see the benefit of connecting with educators around the world. They will have excellent ideas for you if you ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Twitter was pretty amazing too! It is a fun way to connect with people from around the world. I also felt that everyone was very supportive and willing to lend a helping hand to a newbie.

    ReplyDelete